Ambient Air Pump for Facilities in Nashville, Knoxville, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville & Across Tennessee
An ambient air pump helps to create safer working conditions for those who work in facilities with potentially hazardous levels of airborne contaminants. These pumps supply fresh, ambient air from outside to workers wearing respirators or hoods as they engage in industrial painting, coating, etching, sandblasting, and other applications that thrust harmful particles into the air. People whose work environments expose them to accumulated gasoline engine exhaust (for example, auto mechanics) can also benefit from an ambient air pump.
An ambient air compressor pump offers numerous benefits, including:
- It helps to prevent carbon monoxide, asbestos, and other chemical poisoning.
- It is less expensive than purchasing and maintaining a breathing air compressor.
- It is easy to operate and portable.
- It connects to most standard air respirators and hoods.
- It supplies air without also introducing oil or compressed air contaminants.
At A&W Compressor, we understand how essential air compressors are for many industries, and it is our desire to not only help companies take advantage of the power and convenience of compressed air, but to also offer them all the necessary components, including ambient air pumps, for their safe operation. We have been in the compressor business since 1982, so let one of our compressed air specialists assist you in choosing the right ambient air pump for your facility.
Call or email us today for more information on our ambient air pumps.